Chanel Paris Pants and Blouse Ensemble - Spring 2002 in Black Silk
Brand Poppy's Vintage Clothing
Label: Chanel / Made in France on the product label
Materials: (Labelled) “100% silk”
Sizing: Size label reads French size 40, which should be equivalent to a US size 10, but please note the following measurements for fit:
- Shoulders: 14 1/2” across from one shoulder/sleeve seam to the other
- Sleeves: 25 1/2” long
- Sleeve inseam: 20”
- Bust: 38” around, should be a loose fit
- Length: 19” at the front, 21” at the back
- Waist: 30” around, taken on the inside dimension
- Hips: 44” around, meant to hang loosely
- Length: 42 1/2” measured flat
- Leg inseam: 32 1/2”
Beautiful quality black silk ensemble, consisting of pants and a blouse, made by Chanel Paris, part of the Spring 2002 collection. Pants are made in a loose fit with a curved seam across the top of the legs; same seam is used across the upper bodice. Blouse is also a loose, comfortable fit. Fastens up the back with seven black metal buttons, which are impressed with the Chanel double C logo and studded with black rhinestones. Pants do up on the side with similar buttons. Two Chanel hangers accompany the set.
- Ensemble looks to have seen very little use.