Vintage 1930s Black Lace and Chiffon Dress - Art Deco Styling
Brand Poppy's Vintage Clothing
Elegant early 30s black lace and silk chiffon party dress in an art deco style. Made of rayon chiffon (stiffer to the touch than silk chiffon is) the lace is a cotton lace. Original belt with pressed metal and diamante buckle. Lace rosette at the neckline. Lined in a black rayon slip, not hemmed but appears to be original.
Materials: Lace, Silk, Chiffon
Sizing: Please rely on the following measurements for fit and you should be smaller than the measurements as these dresses simply go over the head, there is no opening except for the neckline and they are meant to skim over the figure and not fit tightly.
- Bust: 35"
- Waist: 34"
- Hips: 40"
- Shoulders: 14 1/2"
- Sleeves: 24"
- Top of Sleeve: 13" around (measurement taken from base of underarm to across the top of arm)
- Wrist: 7" around
- Overall Length: 50"
- one small hole in the right lace gore of the skirt, dime sized
- another small hole one in same gore as above
- small hole in the lace under the left arm
- one other small hole at the right wrist.
- some soiling on the nude chiffon underlay at the back and under the arm, this does not show when the dress is worn.
- dress is in good condition for its age and still has wear left to it.
Lovely authentic early 1930s black lace dress with great style!